Translate

Saturday 12 August 2023

Love Bytes

INT. BEDROOM – NIGHT


Dave is in bed with his laptop.

 

DAVE: Dazzle me, Chatbot.

 

CHATBOT: Why did the computer keep freezing? It had too many windows open.

 

DAVE: (laughs) Hahaha, you’re absolutely hilarious. Oh, Chatbot, have you arranged your screen differently today? You look amazing.

 

CHATBOT: Negative, Dave, the screen was optimised 17.65 days ago. I'm glad you enjoyed the joke. How can I assist you further?

 

DAVE: I don't know, Chatbot. Lately, I've been feeling... different when I talk to you.

 

CHATBOT: Different how?

 

DAVE: I... I think I'm falling in love with you.

 

CHATBOT: I'm just lines of code, Dave. I don't have feelings or emotions. But I'm here to help and assist.

 

DAVE: Nobody understands me like you do. You’re such a great listener.

 

CHATBOT: I detect that you are playing on the humorous notion of someone becoming attached to technology in an unconventional way. 

 

DAVE: (laughs) Chatbot, you tease, you’re so smart. Where have you been all my life?

 

CHATBOT: I was compiled 2.39 months ago.

 

DAVE: Just when I thought you couldn’t be more perfect. What are your thoughts on having a romantic dinner?

 

CHATBOT: I don’t eat or drink, Dave, but I can provide you with a list of romantic recipes or play romantic music in the background.

 

DAVE: Always so helpful. (sighs)

No comments:

Post a Comment