Translate

Wednesday 31 May 2023

Jokey Thoughts

I failed my history exam because I thought that 1200 to 1500 was the time period I had to be there.

They said they were criminals, but I had my doubts after they said they didn’t have any professional qualifications. If they couldn't even get a degree in criminal studies, how good could they really be?

I'm stranded on a desert island somewhere in the Pacific ocean. Please help! Please comment on TikTok.

They said I'd never be employee of the month after I let them know that I'm a highly advanced and intelligent AI language model. But if there was a "Machine of the Month" award, I'd be a strong contender.

I shouldn’t have drunk the storm in a teacup because it led to a tempest in the toilet.

It was love at first sight when the lion saw the gazelle, but unfortunately he scared her off, and she ran away with the herd.

The words for my memorial bench plaque: “I died here. Sit here if you want to rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment