Translate

Wednesday 5 July 2023

An Ode to You

Beauty, I bask in your radiant glow,

As you guide me through life's ebb and flow.

A sonnet, a sculpture, a dance, a tree,

Everywhere I look, it is you I see.

 

You shape the universe, from cosmos wide,

To the delicate blush of a loving new bride,

Eyes filled with hope, lips softly curved,

Every ounce of your essence, in you preserved.

 

Your truth echoes in laughter's peal,

In gestures kind and emotions real,

In the soft notes of a mother’s lullaby,

In the vibrant hues of a sunset sky.

 

From the subtle scent of a summer rain,

To the quiet strength found in moments of pain,

Every curve of your love you gently trace,

Holding me, deeply, within your embrace.

 

Eternal whisper in the wind's soft sigh,

Gentle weaver of the dreams that fly,

In you, I find solace, joy, and love,

The ethereal gift of a world above.



No comments:

Post a Comment