Translate

Saturday 2 March 2024

Random Thoughts

It helps a writer to have some aptitude and experience in acting, although appreciation of the art can be enough.


Good actors are natural writers because they use their imagination to explore the world they are helping to create.


I remember once, a while back, someone said, “hey Rob, you’re doing your Blue Steel again.” It was funny because it was true.


A genuine apology would contain: I’m sorry I was a twat; I feel terrible because of what my bad behaviour caused. I promise I’ll not repeat that behaviour by taking steps to not being so much of a twat.


Don’t underestimate the impact of toothache on human history. Chronic pain is an accelerator of untypical behaviour, potentially bad or transformatively good.


It’s a problem if you think it’s a problem.


A helpful question: What will I create today?

No comments:

Post a Comment