Translate

Tuesday 12 March 2024

I See

I was the song in a heart’s quiet plea,  

A melody of what was meant to be.

I was, and yet, I am still here,  

In every laugh, in every tear.  

I was the whisper before the dawn,  

The first hint of light on a day reborn.  

 

I am the murmur in the morning breeze,  

The quiet hum that dances through the trees.  

I am the shadow stretching at the dawn,  

The fleeting moment before the night is gone.

I am the silence in a crowded room,  

The lingering scent of a hidden bloom.

I am the warmth of a heartfelt embrace,  

The clear calm in our sacred space.

I am the courage in the face of fear,  

The steadfast hope that draws you near.

 

I will be the warmth in the winter's cold,  

A comforting embrace retold.

I will be the laughter in the rain,  

Turning each sorrow into our refrain.  

I will be the relief in the storm's rage,  

A steady presence, an unwavering face.

I will be the peace in the tumultuous sea,  

A beacon of hope for you and for me.

I will be the dream that never fades,  

A myriad of colours in endless shades.  

I will be the courage in your heart,  

A promise that we shall never part.

I will be all that I can be, 

For in my eyes, it's you I see.



No comments:

Post a Comment