Translate

Saturday 13 April 2024

Hazy Kaleidoscope

In a world of fractured light, I see

Colours swirling, blending truth and deceit

The lines are blurred, reality's askew

Can't make out what's real, can't find a single clue


Through kaleidoscope eyes, the images distort

Shadows dance, illusions run amok

Lost in the maze of this hazy terrain

Searching for clarity, on the verge of going insane


In this hazy kaleidoscope, I wander alone

Reality's just a shattered prism, I can't condone

Every step I take, the lines begin to blur

Lost in this chaos, my vision's all a blur (ooh-yeah)


In the echoes of silent screams, I roam  

Finding pieces of dreams, far from home  

Mirages of peace that fade away fast  

Grasping for truths, in memories of the past  


Spin the wheel of fate, where will it land?  

In the grips of confusion, where I stand  

Broken fragments underfoot, sharp and clear  

Every shard a story, every moment draws near



No comments:

Post a Comment