Translate

Wednesday 15 February 2023

Script Snippets: "The Early Bird"

INT. BEDROOM – EARLY MORNING

Tom is sleeping peacefully. Suddenly, his phone rings and he jolts awake. He sleepily answers a video call from his personal trainer, Jayden.

JAYDEN: Get up! Time to get up! You can fit in an extra 5 minutes of fear and worry. Get to it, NOW!

Tom jumps out of bed and paces around the room.

JAYDEN: What if you mess up that presentation? What if you forget your lines? What if you spill coffee on your shirt? Come on!

TOM: (muttering to himself, trying to remember) What if I mess up the presentation? What if I forget my lines? What if I spill coffee on my shirt?

JAYDEN: Again! Louder! Tom is more franctically walking back and forth.

TOM: What if I mess up the presentation? What if I forget my lines? What if I spill coffee on my shirt?

JAYDEN: Alright, time to really ramp up the anxiety. Give me some scrolling up and down emails. Pump through the to-do list. Tom scrolls and taps on his phone while frantically walking back and forth.

JAYDEN: Gotta remember to call that client, gotta finish that report, gotta remember to eat your lunch. 

Tom accidently trips and falls over his own feet.

JAYDEN: Good job! Time is up. Go to work.

Tom walks off, with a limp.

No comments:

Post a Comment